talk-in-interaction

analysis, social organization, classroom talk

Monday, April 16, 2012

the end

Today I finished making the changes to the chapter. I hadn't really envisaged that the revisions would take as long as they did. The thing for me about revisions is that if not handled carefully, parts of the article (chapter) can get out of alignment. It is a delicate matter and a process that I decided today to simply stop. Enough is enough.

I will now move onto the revisions for the article on ethnomethodology and literacy research. I am really really happy that the draft was accepted and have agreed to meet the editors' deadline of 4 May for the (very tiny) revisions that I need to make. Long term, this article will really lead me into a co-authored publication with a new PhD student who will also employ ethnomethodology/converation analysis to focus on early digital literacy/literacies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home